1. Register yourself or your team name (A participant registration number will be email to you following your registration)
2. Choose your KoolAid..Hiking, Biking, Paddling, what ever works for you.
3. Talk about the OCC and recruit people to join you. The more Newbies the better! Your group can be as small or as big as you wish. Maybe just a family day or a hike with a friend. We encourage everyone to participate and register to be eligible for prize draws
4. Pick a date in May
5. Promote your event using the event posters below. Feel free to create your own
For promotional poster Click here
6. If you and/or your team have chosen to raise funds to support the OCC through Sponsorship's, you will receive an email with the official sponsorship form along with your personal registration number. (Remember that up to 50% of all money raised by you and/ or your team can be donated back to a local community organization of your choice. This should be communicated to your sponsors) All donations $25 and over are eligible for a charitable tax receipt. Further instruction will be provided to those who choose to participate.
7. Have FUN!
8. Take Pictures!
9. Report your results (A results form will be sent to you following your event.)
10. Good luck with the Draws!! Winners will be announced mid June 2015
Still have questions? Contact our Operations Manager